What’s new on 20 May 2015 – Announcement and Support
1. HKDRC 38th Green Half Marathon and 10K confirmed to be held on Sunday, 1 November 2015.
2. We are proud to have Gammon Construction Limited’s continue support to be the title sponsor for the Green Half Marathon. Gammon is supporting our Green work of the race, mirroring Gammon’s dedication to make construction industry more sustainable.
3. We are also proud to have Polar Electro HK Ltd., RacingThePlanet (極地長征)，Silroc International Ltd. - Perskindol, Nature’s Village, Asian Academy for Sports & Fitness Professionals (AASFP), Gatapax, Logo Printing Company, Vegetable Marketing Organization confirmation to be co-sponsor of the event.
4. Asia Fitness Therapy Center (AFTC) will be the Official Physiotherapy of the HKDRC. AFTC would offer exclusive discount for their professional courses to our members and provide onsite service on the race day.
5. The organizing work includes online registration is in good progress. We aimed to commence the online registration and the mail registration on 15 July 2015. The design of event poster and entry form are scheduled to be completed for upload on web site at www.hkdrc.org on 15 July 2015.
6. As a commitment in the field of running, we aim to make our Half Marathon and 10K Run as green as we can by giving out sustainable souvenirs and prizes, provide shuttle bus services for runners, use pin-less race numbers and championchip B-tags for the race results.
7. More announcements of our event will be presented on the next “What’s News in July “.
8. HKDRC have developed 12 Green Running and Hiking routes with detailed descriptions and photos on each, these routes are already uploaded on our web site www.hkdrc.org for your interest. Please go to Green Running and Hiking Routes in Hong Kong.
HKDRC Race Committee