HKDRC – ASICS 37th Mount Butler ( Heritage ) Race – A Better Race for You and Me 2013
The HKDRC – ASICS 37th Mount Butler ( Heritage ) Race ( 24 March 2013 ) received overwhelming responses from participants.
Though we have stopped the online registration on 15 March 2013, the total registered runners as of 18 March 2013 is over 1300 and the number is still increasing. We come across critical situation and would make special arrangements include :-
1. Provide race number not matched with the corresponding divisions to those late registered runners. (e.g. You may get 4XXX for Men Open, or else) Don't panic, your entered division will not be chanaged.
2. Put late-posted entry applicants in standby positions and we will revert back to them of their chance for participation on or before 22 March 2013.
3. There will be SIX tables to be placed at the venue for runners to queue and collect number packs on the race day. You must observe appropriate signage at which table you to collect your number. Present either your ID or submitted form for collection. Do not take on behalf of others. Different division has to be in different queue.
4.The official Runner’s Guide and ASICS discount coupons have been mailed to each registered participants. If you have not received by 22 March 2013, please download the Runner’s Guide from our web www.hkdrc.org and collect the ASICS discount coupon at The ASICS display booth. Runner's Guide is NOT the confirmation letter.
5. Those who have registered for participation should note and view useful information that are available and can be downloaded from our web www.hkdrc.org "Download Corner"
- Race Venue Layout
- Runner’s Guides of Mount Butler ( Heritage ) Race 2013
- Registered Participants List A-Z ( MBR2013 )
6.Listed below are runners on the standby positions :-
- Lam Man Man - Cheng Wai Lee
- Bob Whitehead - Ho Tsz Wai
- Li Chun Wai - Chong Pak Ho
7. For Bus Services for Participants :-
- 5nos. at KLN Tong, Somerset Road, depart at 0630
- 3nos. at Tsimshatsui, Hankow Road, depart at 0630
- 4nos. at Tin Hau, Electrica Road, depart at 0645
- 3nos. at City Hall, Central, depart at 0645
Bus seats are on first-come-first-served basis.
8. The temperature on 24 March 2013 will be 21 – 26 deg.C.
Good Luck and Enjoy our Green and Sustainable Race 2013
HKDRC Race Committee