What’s New on 10. 3. 2014 –“The Greatest Race of All “-Important Notice 特別通告
HKDRC 38th Mount Butler ( Heritage ) Race – Better Place, Better Race for You n’ Me 2014
The HKDRC 38th Mount Butler ( Heritage ) Race ( 23 March 2014 ) received overwhelming responses from participants. As of 10 March 2014, up to 1250 participants have registered for taking part in this race. Our initial quota reaches 95% full. We shall STOP ONLINE REGISTRATION on 17 March 2014, 5:00pm.
Runners who failed to submit applications on or before 17 March 2014, please check the availability by e-mail at email@example.com.
According to the latest registration record, over 30 foreign nations’ runners signed up for participation, they are from :-
- American : 29 - Australian : 19 - British : 73
- Canadian : 6 - Chinese ( PRC ) : 209 - French : 9
- German : 4 - Hong Kong : 746 - Indian : 3
- Italian : 1 - Japanese : 5 - Russian : 1
- Singaporean : 3 - Swedish : 1 - Swiss : 4
- Thai : 1 - Spanish : 1 - Portuguese : 1
- South African : 2 - Irish : 2 - Iceland : 2
- Belgium : 2 - Dutch : 4 - Indonesian : 1
- Brazilian : 1 - Malaysian : 1 - Philippine : 1
- Norwegian : 1 - Polish : 1 - Sri Lankan : 1
- Taiwan : 1
For Team Competition, up to 24 Teams of 4 runners including Teams of Men, Women, Mixed Men and Women and Schools:-
- Amen Super Team - CHB - Dirty Feet
- Fitness First - Fire Services Team A - Fire services Team B
- Go Done 長跑隊 - Jowenibby - KFC Team A
- KFC Team B - KKJTT - Secret Garden
- TWWC - 港福堂 - 路跑 1 隊
- 路跑 2 隊 - 懲教署長跑隊 - Run–The-Land
- Ricci - Seasons - 駟馬奔騰
- 順德聯誼會翁祐中學x2 - Lok Wah Runners Club
SPECIAL ATTENTION :
(1) Manufactured under new technology and made by special material, PIN-LESS Number Bibs will be adpoted, runners are advised to follow the user guide on the back side of the number bib.
(2) Applicants who submitted entries by post, please access to our online web-site www.hkdrc-race.com à “Review Application Status” to check your assigned race number.
(3) Some New Activities will be conducted at the race venue on the race day :-
-Demonstrated by T5 Lab, an absolutely new sports product “Underfuse Pocket“ for runners
-A World Map displaying 30 foreign countries runners take part in this race
-HKDRC Souvenir Sales at Discount
(4) Runners’ Guide can be downloaded from our website at www.hkdrc-race.com / www.hkdrc.org
(5) The 1st lot of 1153 registered runners’ names has been uploaded on our web at www.hkdrc.org Those who found your names are advised to visit RacingThePlanet, our major sponsor’s Flagship store at address as given below from now until 20 March.
RACINGTHEPLANET, THE OUTDOOR STORE
As a participant in the HKDRC 38th Mount Butler, from now until 23 March 2014, you can enjoy a one-time discount of 10%* on everything at both the flagship store and online store of RacingThePlanet, The Outdoor Store, located in Sheung Wan. To receive this discount, please present a copy of the confirmation letter upon check out or enter a discount code^ on the online check out page. ^Discount code will only be provided in the confirmation e-mail.
• Open 365 days a year, 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Approximately 25,000 different products available
• More than 250 top outdoor brands
• Asia's largest outdoor store
• 7 languages available
Customer Service Hotline : 8102 8113
Online Store : www.racingtheplanet.com
Flagship Store : 22/F, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong 上環永樂街144號RacingThePlanet(極地長征) - MTR Sheung Wan Station, Exit A2) (上環地鐵站 A2出口)
Time : 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (includes Weekends and Public Holiday)
* Terms & Conditions:
The offer is valid until 23 Mar 2014 on all items except Canada Goose, Garmin, Food and Nutritional products, Event items, Gift Cards, and already discounted items. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. In case of any dispute, RacingThePlanet Limited reserves the right for any final decision.
The HKDRC 38th Mount Butler ( Heritage ) Race 2014 is an important annual event to running athletes in Hong Kong. The Mount Butler Race stands for its history ( 1976 – 2014 ), it owns a unique course mixed with hills, trails, roads and steps and the distance is long enough and challenging which no other races can compare. The Mount Butler Race provides 70% uphill and downhill course distance for you to test your capability and to achieve a sense of satisfaction. Completing the Mount Butler Race will make you feel gratitude.
2014年HKDRC 第38屆畢拿山古蹟越野賽對本地運動員是重要的賽事。畢拿山古蹟越野賽經歷38年，是目前香港最有歷史價值和受歡迎的長跑賽。畢拿山越野賽賽道獨特，70% 路段是上，落斜路，山徑，石級，泥路，極富挑戰性。是沒有別的賽事賽道可以比較。畢拿山賽道全長15公里，是磨練跑步的操藝理想場地，完成賽程足以考驗你/妳的體能和令你/妳有滿足感。
The closing date of online registration is set on 17 March 2014, 5:00pm
截止網上報名日期/時間 ：2014年3月17日，下午5 時
HKDRC Race Committee